There’s no shortage of great articles on value investing available on the web, including thousands on this website, but what the web gains in breadth and searchability it lacks in structure and organisation. For many, the best way to learn, think and discover is still through long form copy in a well structured book.
As a result we’ve brought together the best ideas, articles and research on value investing into an easily readable and concise 70 page ebook. The content has been completely rewritten from the ground up and covers everything from the origins of value investing to the behavioural reasons why value investing will continue to be the most profitable of all investment strategies.
Not only is the book an excellent stand-alone synopsis of a vast topic, but it also provides some of the necessary grounding for Stockopedia’s premium subscribers to get the most out of our burgeoning investor toolkit.
Some of the key highlights include:
- The teachings of Ben Graham and astonishing profits of his students
- How to find deep bargain basement stocks, net nets and profits from new lows
- How you can weigh intrinsic value and set an appropriate margin of safety
- Key findings of Greenblatt, Lakonishok, Piotroski, Buffett and Schloss
- A synopsis of modern quantitative strategies to ‘harvest’ value profits
Shortly to retail for £14.99 in online bookstores, we are offering the book completely free to site members and members of our mailing lists. If you want your copy you can download from the box below or from this link. It’s a 10 MB PDF so it may take a few minutes.